Popular Posts

Monday, May 27, 2013

J. COLE .... TRULY YOURS

I am a big J. Cole fan, I admire how he is a great producer/rapper and stays true to himself. He incorporates his own life into his music and what he views in his day-to-day life. I got a chance to listen to both The Truly Yours EPs and I really enjoyed both.  I appreciate him being introspective , while also being honest and adding  humour. While  this is nothing new because he style or the topics he raps about are very unique, the EP's makes me excited to actually buy the album.  I have been a fan since he did The first Come Up mix-tape, so I will definitely show support.  Why he decided to come out the same day as Kany?, but I will still buy both albums. I think the EPs is the perfect appetizer until the album finally drops. I enjoyed his debut album and I think he will eventually be recognized as one of the greats.  He is a great example of how not every rapper can be tough, molly-popping, in the trap, he is actually a regular dude who happened to even go to college. I think he is a great artist  and I am looking forward to the album.





No comments:

Post a Comment