Popular Posts

Friday, May 17, 2013

My Review Lap Of Lux 1& 1.5

This past summer I got a chance to listen to Sir Michael Rocks. Of Course I heard of  The Cool Kids and listened to their music, but I didn't really tune  in deeply to their music. In the summer I heard Lap of Lux and after hearing the tape, I decided I was a fan of his music. Because of the project I was also introduced to Casey Veggies, who I am also a fan of now. I think Sir Michael is good mc  and I am waiting for him to  drop his Banco EP.  The Lap of Lux  series I think is great, I also like premier politics.  I wonder if he will ever maintain mainstream success or brought into a  much wider audience. I also hope one day the Cool Kids do decide to get back together , I am saying because I do not hear much about Chuck Inlgish now. Anyway I think he is a great artist and look forward to hearing his music.



No comments:

Post a Comment