Popular Posts

Monday, May 20, 2013

WHO IS AB-SOUL

Ab-Soul has become one of my favorite artist to listen to. I got a chance to hear his Long-Term series and got to hear  Control system. His music focuses on several types of themes and is a great lyricist, and He is not afraid to be himself. Whether he is rapping about being broke, fighting illness, or loss of love. he seems like a genuine person and his music has a message. He is not afraid to be himself and also has a unique approach to   rapping over a beat. His videos are often odd or even trippy at times. My personal favorite tracks are Empathy, rebellion,  book of soul, still regular, track two, a day in the life, and  pineal gland. I ave enjoyed listening to Kendrick Lamar and the whole TDE/Black Hippy team but like everyone in the group Soul is cool and different.  I definitely look forward to hearing more music from him, and I am excited to learn he is doing a project with JMSN. He stated he is not rushing to throw a project out soon but after discovering his  sound, I  am eager to hear more.





No comments:

Post a Comment