Popular Posts

Friday, June 7, 2013

Action Bronson...Best Rapper that I heard was a chef.

Who ever thought a chef from Queens, would become one of the fastest rising rappers with acclaim in music. While his songs are not on the radio, he has released several good mix-tapes and  independent albums. And another coming up in the future with Harry Fraud. I like how he can rap about the most funniest/silliest ideas yet remain entertaining and lyrical. He raps about food , women, sex,  his ideas, and often exaggerated details of what he does and can do to people. He made the XXL Freshmen cover and continues to amaze me with his videos.  For a while i thought he reminded me of Ghsotface Killah, but after hearing him say his favorite rapper was Kool G Rap, I realized he was a true artist. I love his music and I think he is a great artist I heard  him collaborate with Smoke DZA, Chance The Rapper, The Alchemist,  Roc Marciano, and others.  I love listening to his music and I think he's dope.






No comments:

Post a Comment