Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Some advice I got from a great author


“For all their bitching about what’s holding them back, most people have a lot of trouble coming up with the defined dreams they’re being held from.”


“What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”

A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.”

Focus on being productive instead of busy.”

“Tomorrow becomes never. No matter how small the task, take the first step now!”

-Tim Ferris

I realized today if I want to be great I have to learn how to eliminate those small fears abnd doubts. While I understand that I am not perfect, but to be great you don't have to be perfect.  Instead of Doubting, believe it took me a while to finnally understand that If I anyone is holding em back it was myself. My thoughts have power because they can change my reality. How does this relate to music? Simple If I want to be the greatest artist have to think Like one, So I can act Like one, To be Like one.  Nothing happens overnight mostly unless its the lottery and usually that turns out to be bad. Hard work, persistence , and faith is what cause people to do great things. While I am not a self-help guru, but I think what i got from Feris was great advice  that anyone can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment