Popular Posts

Sunday, June 2, 2013

RANDOM ACCES MEMORIES

 Today I listened to Daft Punk's new album, Random Access Memories and I thought it was a great  piece of work.  The group often takes extended  periods of time before releasing an album, but when they release it is definitely worth the wait. It was 13 tracks with very great sound. While I do not listen to House music often, I will make an exception for the group. I came to know the group by Kanye West sampling them in his hit song"Stronger" and since then I did research on the group. I began listening to their albums and began to appreciate their work more. The album features skits with other artists talking about their goals and dreams, Pharell makes appearances on the album. Throughout the album I did not find a track , I did  not like. I thought the album was great and one of the best albums I have heard this year so far.  Daft Punk is definitely one of the greatest duos in music currently  and  I hope they continue to put out music. If they tour and are near my area I will try to get a ticket to see them




















No comments:

Post a Comment