Popular Posts

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Excuse My French.... HAAAAANNN!!

French Montana's debut album has gotten mixed reviews from certain critics, but in my opinion I liked the album. While it had many features and , was mostly an album about partying and having a good time. I found it good and I think he has found his niche as a rapper. I thought the production was good, I liked how he featured Scarface  and Raekwon on the album.  He also paid homage to his incarcerated friend Max B  on the intro track, which I thought was cool. While it is not a classic debut but it  is still a good lsiten. French does not attempt to be the most visual, he tries to draw listeners in with his flow which I think is unique.  He raps about street life, accomplishing his dreams, partying, and  simply his love for the music. I though it was cool album and it was a fun listen.




















No comments:

Post a Comment