Popular Posts

Friday, June 21, 2013

LeBron REPEATS!

I had a chance to watch this final series and I thought how awesome it was to  watch him win another championship. While there is always going to be haters or people who dislike him. But it is totally stupid, and ignorant  to deny that he is a great player. This series he proved himself even more and show many critics that he is actually clutch.  I think he is great and he makes watching the NBA more entertaining. Now that he has two championships, I wonder if he can continue to win more.  Analysts are already talking about a 3-peat is possible, but for now I am happy he won another chip. I also think this series proved that Tim Duncan is getting older and is not the same player he used to be. The Spurs are a great team and I think Tony Parker is a great player also. 7 games that proved the Heat is a great team after-all despite the criticism. James definitely steppe up in the final game and played his heart -out.





No comments:

Post a Comment