Popular Posts

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stalley... Savage Journey To The American Dream

Last Saturday while I was coming back to the city, I listened to Stalley's latest mix-tape... Savage Journey To The American Dream.  I heard the tape a few times, but this time I listened to it fully, and saw that he is also one of the best artists coming from the mid-west.  I heard him on the MMG album, Ski Beatz album , and his other mix-tapes. I like the  production on the tape, and my favorite track was "Hammers and Vogues".   Each track is unique and offers the artist own unique ideas  towards  his thoughts on  life. He does not uses complex rhymes schemes , yet remains very lyrical. In a way he uses simplicity to express very intricate and complex themes.   Now that he is signed to Rick Ross's MMG  label , I think his album will be very worthy. I also heard his Lincoln Nights, and the Mad Stalley mix tape. I think all of his work has been very good and his choice of music production has also been great. I think he is definitely a rapper that will continue to put out great music.







No comments:

Post a Comment